|Number of Children||Tuition/yr||11 month payment July-May (option available only until June 15, 2017)||10 month payment July-April|
All families must participate in the Smart Tuition automated payment program.
- In order to select the 12-month plan families must have all SMART tuition forms and documentation turned into the office by Mid-June.
- Tuition payment includes “SMART Tuition” administrative fee, book fees, and instructional supplies.
- Payment date options are the 1st, 15th, or 25th of each month.
Discounts are available to those who qualify.
- Full tuition payment = 3% discount
(Includes registration fee: deadline is in August
- Active military = 5% discount
(Must show proof of Active Military Orders)
- Archdiocesan = 5% discount
(Discount based on proof of legal custody or payment of child support)
Tuition assistance is available to those who qualify through the following programs:
Funds are applied directly toward tuition.
- Hope for the Future
- School Scholarships
PLEASE NOTE: Families must keep their accounts current in order to receive financial assistance such as discounts and/or tuition assistance.
Additional fees (not included in tuition)
|Registration||$180/student/Non-refunable (Early bird registration $150-ends March 31, 2017||PK3-5th|
|Graduation||$100/ student (due March 1,2017||5th|
|Fall Fundraiser||Catholic Life Tickets||Each family is required to raise $250||Deadline Dec. 5th (failure to meet deadline will result in a $35 late fee)|
|Spring Fundraiser||Raffle Tickets||Each family is required to raise $250||Deadline March 9th (failure to meet deadline will result in a $35 late fee)|
|Family Service Hours||Families need to fill out forms to document service hours. Forms can be found in the office.||Each family is required 20 hours of service (per family not student)||Deadline April 8th (failure to meet deadline will result in families being charged $25/hour)|