One Financial Agreement per family must be signed and returned with application. Please see “Enrollment Section” for additional required forms
|Number of Children||Tuition/yr||11 month payment July-May (option available only until June 20, 2017)||10 month payment July-April|
- All families must participate in the FACTS Tuition automated payment program.
- In order to select the 11-month plan families must have all FACTS tuition forms and documentation turned into the office by Mid-June.
- Tuition payment includes “FACTS Tuition” administrative fee, book fees, and instructional supplies.
- Payment date options are the 5th or 20th of each month.
Discounts are available to those who qualify.
- Full tuition payment = 3% discount
(Includes registration fee: deadline is in August)
- Active military = 5% discount
(Must show proof of Active Military Orders)
- Archdiocesan = 5% discount
(Discount based on proof of legal custody or payment of child support)
Tuition assistance is available to those who qualify through the following programs (Funds are applied directly toward tuition):
- Hope for the Future
- School Scholarships
PLEASE NOTE: Families must keep their accounts current in order to receive financial assistance such as discounts and/or tuition assistance.
Additional fees (not included in tuition)
|Registration||$180/student/Non-refundable (Early bird registration $150-ends April 3, 2017)||PK3-5th|
|Fall Fundraiser||Catholic Life Tickets||Each family is required to raise $250||Deadline Dec. 5th (failure to meet deadline will result in a $35 late fee)|
|Spring Fundraiser||Raffle Tickets||Each family is required to raise $250||Deadline March 9th (failure to meet deadline will result in a $35 late fee)|
|Family Service Hours (Fall)||Families need to fill out forms to document service hours.||Each family is required 10 hours of Fall service (per family not student)||10 hours to be completed by December 1, 2017. (failure to meet deadline will result in families being charged $25/hour)|
|Family Service Hours (Spring)||Families need to fill out forms to document service hours.||Each family is required 10 hours of Spring service (per family not student)||10 hours to be completed by May 1, 2018. (failure to meet deadline will result in families being charged $25/hour)|